Friday 20 May 2016

FMP

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2nMEYVUcBU&feature=youtu.be

FILM POSTER:


Production Documentation:

The main save I used for my FMP on my external hard drive. Before this, I got through all my shots and choose several of the best types of each shots and then put them into one folder, that way I don't need to spend time naming them as its all there. I also have back ups on One Drive and Google Drive, just in case anything corrupts.

The main sequence. What I did is put each scene into its own sequence, and then put all the sequences into a large sequence. This way, I can manage smaller timelines without having to render my footage thus causing more compression on already low bit-rate footage. 

Heres the other timelines:



Colour correction: 



These are screen shots of the colour work I have been doing - more specifically, just colour correction. Though, I have toyed around with Speed Grade, and got some really nice grades, I just never saved the project as it was a test. 

Pre-production:



So even though there isn't much preproduction, there wasn't much to plan. The shoot was a simple one, it was get the people there and shoot what the schedule and shot list said. I had all the documentation available to me, including script, shot list and a schedule. Even though I pretty much knew what I needed from the shot list anyway, I still referred to it every now and then as a check list to make sure I got everything. 




Script










No comments:

Post a Comment